Kids Birthday Parties | Collingwood YMCA
A Convenient Venue for Your Kids Birthday Party
Swimming, Sports, Games & Laughs…Birthday Parties at the Y are a guaranteed blast! Bring the kids to the Y; we have a variety of options to help you host a fun and active party that your child and friends will always remember. Plus, for you, it’s stress-free and mess-free!
Option #1 – Deluxe Rental
Party room from 12:45‐3:45pm
1 hour of private use of the gym
1 hour of pool access during Open Swim
*Swim Supervision Policy Applies
• Kids are invited to play in the pool and in the gym, under the supervision of the party host
• Parents/Guardians, and their friends, must be prepared to get in the water with the group to adhere with our Swim Supervision Policy
• Let us know what gym equipment you would like to have access to in the gym and we will make sure it is set up before your arrival
• Member: $115 Non‐Member: $135
Option #2 – Ultimate Experience
Party Room from 12:45‐3:45pm
1 hour of programmed gym time
1 hour of programmed pool time
• Supervision in the pool will be provided by our certified swim instructors who will lead the group in Aqua Sports & Games
• Parents/Guardians are able to watch the fun from the pool deck or the dry comfort of lobby viewing area
• In the gym, our talented program facilitators will lead the children in a variety of fun and active games – specific sport programming available too
Member: $180 Non-Member: $200
How do I book my Party?
Follow these steps to register…
1. Call 705-445-5705 to confirm party date availability.
2. Reserve your date with a non-refundable, non‐transferable $50 deposit. We accept Debit, Visa, MC or Cash.
3. Send out invitations to all guests.
4. Ensure that your guests know to bring with them appropriate attire for both the pool and the gym; long hair should be pulled back.
5. Review the Swim Supervision Policy if booking a ‘Deluxe Rental’ party to ensure you have enough supervising adults for the party.
6. Pay the balance of the party fee, 2 weeks before the event, to finalize your booking.
7. Day of the Party; arrive 15 minutes early to meet staff, get set up & greet guests.
8. Have fun!
Birthday Party FAQ’s
How many kids can I invite?
Each party booking can accommodate 15 people (including adults).
What if I want to have more than 15 people?
No problem, we can do a second booking that allows for up to 15 additional guests!
How is the Member Rate determined?
This rate applies to the person who is celebrating his/her birthday.
What can I bring?
Please feel free to bring food, drinks, cake, crafts and/or music for the party room.
Can I bring my own decorations?
Yes. We do ask that you provide sticky tack be used to hang all decorations brought in. Please do not use tape.
What if I need to cancel?
Cancellations within 2 weeks are eligible for a refund, less a $50 deposit.
What is the Swim Supervision Policy?
Under 6 years of age: Must be within arm’s reach of an adult in the water at a 1:2 ratio 6–‐9 years of age: Must be supervised IN the water at a ratio of 1:4 (1:8 if children are wearing a PFD) 10 years and up –‐ independent swimming appropriate to their ability.