I am a Job Seeker
Not sure where to start looking for a Job?
You can meet with a YMCA employment specialist to get some one-on-one help with your job search, even if you don’t know what type of job you’re looking for, or don’t know how to find the jobs you are interested in. A YMCA employment specialist will help you:
Find the right job for you:
• explore your job skills and interests;
• identify the types of jobs you might apply for – jobs best suited to your skills and experience.
Improve your job hiring skills:
• understand what job skills employers are looking for;
• develop a resume and cover letter to get hired;
• work on your interviewing skills and prepare for a job interview;
• learn about programs you might be qualified for to obtain certification, training, or a job placement;
• understand what it takes to get and keep a job.
Looking for a job is a lot of work. The expertise of our YMCA Job Seeking specialists will save you time and energy; and you’ll develop a plan that works for you. Discover our employment workshops to get you hired.
Workshops for Job Seekers
Whether you need help creating a resume, cover letter, talking to an employer or finding a job online, the YMCA employment service centre has a job seekers workshop that will help you get a job.
Job Search and Employment Links
Not sure where to start? Talk to one of our employment specialists.
YMCA Employment Services:
Parry Sound: 705-746-8480