YMCA Membership is about total health in spirit, mind and body. As a member at one of Canada’s leading charitable organizations, adults can also look forward to these membership benefits:
- Complimentary YMCA Health and Wellness Coaching – Our coaches will help ease your entry into fitness, assist you in setting realistic wellness goals and provide basic equipment instruction designed to help you succeed.
- Canada-wide YMCA access
- Use of change rooms, pool, gymnasium, track, wellness centres and equipment, studios & courts
- Group fitness classes for land and water
- Unlimited drop in programs, open, lane & rec swims, and open gym
- Registered aquatic and land programs
- One registered weekly swim lesson
- YMCA philanthropic opportunities
- Reduced rates will apply to Advanced aquatics, Private lessons, CPR & First Aid certification, Fitness Certifications and Child-minding
- Free parking
Over the past 2 years, we have been fortunate to offer our YMCA members the same rates without having to adjust our fees. As a result of rising operational costs, we will be increasing YMCA membership fees. This increase is necessary in order to continue to offer quality YMCA programs and services for you and our community. New membership fees will be in effect as of September 1, 2013.
For more information, please connect with a membership service representative.
Please note that all terms and conditions documented on your Pre-Authorized Payment form will continue to apply.
As a charitable organization, the YMCA strives to serve all segments of the community, including those with limited financial means. Donors to the YMCA make this possible.
If financial circumstances are limiting your ability to participate, assistance may be provided. Please contact us for more information. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
The Town of Gravenhurst and YMCA are pleased to be serving residents and visitors at the newly opened Centennial Center and YMCA. Please see our current program schedule for a complete listing of activities available.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Statutory Holidays: 10:00am – 5:00pm
• Thanksgiving Day
• Boxing Day
Statutory Holidays: Closed
• Christmas Day
Christmas Eve hours: 5:30am – 3:00pm
New Year’s Eve hours: 5:30am – 3:00pm
1-101 Centennial Drive – – View Map here
Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1B7
T: 705-687-9899 F: 705-687-6535
The New Gravenhurst YMCA – What Excites you?
In this video tour of the facility, staff members from fitness to childcare tell us why they feel this new building will be such an integral part of community growth by promoting healthy living and strong communities.
For more information please email email@example.com