YMCA Healthy Kids Day:
A national event dedicated to improving the health and well-being of kids
Join us in celebrating YMCA Healthy Kids Day, a national day dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of kids. A free event for everyone in the community, our YMCAs will be open to the public with fun and healthy activities for the entire family.
We believe helping kids to be healthy, strong and confident is key to building healthy communities. We offer a family-focused place where everyone belongs and where there is something for every member of the family, regardless of age or ability.
Join us at one of our centres!
Wasaga Beach YMCA
- 9:00-11:00 am – Organized team and family races with prizes
- 11:00 am -12:00 pm – Fire truck tours and fire safety with WB Firefighters
- 11:00 am -1:00 pm – Open Gym
- 1:00-3:30 pm – Open Swim
- 1:00-2:00 pm – Community Gym featuring Healthy Kids Community Challenge mobile playground
- 1:35-3:00 pm – Community Swim
- 1:00-3:00 pm – Smoothie Blender Bike! Make your own smoothie using the Healthy Kids Community
Challenge blender bike!
- 9:00-10:00 am – Open Gym, includes discovery centre
- 9:30-11:30 am – Family Swim
- 10:15 am -12:00 pm – Parent & tot playgroup in gym
- 11:30 am -12:00 pm – Family Aquafit in leisure pool
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm – Open Swim
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm – Family Gym Activities and YMCA Canada’s LocalMOTION activities
- 1:00 – 2:30 pm – Open Swim
- 2:00 – 4:00pm – Open Gym and YMCA Canada’s LocalMOTION activities
Innisfil – Daily tips and challenges leading up to Healthy Kids Day
- 12:45 – 4:30 pm – Open Swim and Open Gym
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm Family Activities
- 2:30 – 4:30 pm Open Swim