You became an early childhood educator because you love children and want to make a positive impact in their lives providing them with a stable environment trough your long-term commitment. You’re passionate about contributing to the emotional, intellectual, and physical development of young minds, and want to work for a progressive employer who is continuously working on improving the process to help the educators to focus on our Kids.
Well, you’ve found that employer. At Lullaboo we operate several inclusive nurseries and child care centres in the GTA since 2018. Lullaboo is currently working on having 25 centers by 2025, don’t miss the opportunity to grow with us!
• Support children with emotional, physical, or behavioural problems and help develop their social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills
• Provide support for children in the classroom and encourage them to fully participate in activities
• Create an inclusive program for all children, including children who may have disabilities.
• Programming must be child-directed, and teacher supported in accordance with Lullaboo’s “How Does Learning Happen” guidelines
• Plan and develop program webs online with children’s interests. Monthly calendars will be provided so that teachers are able to create a program that meets all targets to engage all children
• Work with professionals, such as Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Early Interventionists as necessary
• Manage and maintain an orderly classroom
• Maintain regulated and required documentation, reporting and record keeping
• Participate and interact in team meetings and workshops
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
To be Successful at Lullaboo you Need:
• Registered with, and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
• Clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal reference check (within the last six months)
• Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
• Ability to lift children up to the age of 5
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels with children, coworkers, and parents
• Ability to utilize Lullaboo’s computer system for all documentation, reporting, and classroom operations
• Supportive attitude, ability to provide emotional, physical, and/or behavioral support to children
• Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong collaborator and team player
• Ability to take initiative in and out of the classroom
• Strong problem-solving skills
Working at Lullaboo:
We love what we do and take pride in doing it well. Our clients adore us because they know we bring our best selves every day to the important task of caring and nurturing their children. All our meals are fresh and cooked on site daily. We’re a growing company, looking for team players who know what all-hands-on-deck means, can hit the ground running, and are ready to contribute. With us, you will always be a part of a collaborative team doing meaningful work with room to grow. Some examples include our annual Sick Kids fundraiser, team building events and learning work shops.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering:
• A competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience
• Medical/dental benefits
• Match RRSP contributions
• One free year of RBC chequing account
• Group Phone Plans at Discounted Prices
• Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
• Vacation pay
• Access to company funds to cover the costs of learning materials (you won’t need to use your personal funds)
• Ample free parking on site
You’ll work Monday to Friday with rotating start and finish times between 7:00 am and 6:30 pm. On occasion, you may need to work a few minutes past 6:30.
Join the Lullaboo family today!
• We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
• Lullaboo is committed to equality in the workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org