Website Bickley Ford
Bickley Ford is hiring for a Lot Attendant/Detailer.
The Car Lot Attendant/Detailer will be responsible for the physical appearance of the Dealership lot and facility as well as the physical appearance of all New and Used vehicles.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Wash, clean, and dry all vehicles on a regular basis.
• General Maintenance Experience
• Able to perform manual labour
• Must be capable of working indoors and outdoors, in all seasons
• Maintain lot, facility, snow removal, sanding.
• Maintain all lights, pennants, point of sale materials, and equipment on the lot.
• Deliver and pick up vehicles from the reconditioning area as directed.
• Advise Sales Manager of needed mechanical and/or other work for used units.
• Apply after-market products to vehicles exterior and interior, as necessary.
• Inspect and document new cars that arrive on transport for damage and missing components.
• Ensure vehicles are locked at shift end.
• Perform customer and/or vehicle drop off and pick up as requested.
• Apply undercoating and rust protection to vehicles following manufacturer’s instruction and in compliance with all Health & Safety guidelines.
• Maintain undercoating and rust protection equipment in good working order.
• Performs other duties, based on management requirements and instructions.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Valid Driver’s License in good standing required.
Face masks, hand-sanitizing and social distancing are mandatory during the pandemic as well as daily covid screening prior to start of your work shift.
Apply to Bickley Ford in-person with resume or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org