Taylor Statten Camps
Are you interested in spending your summer on a lake in Algonquin Park? Do you have a passion for the outdoors? If so, then you should come be a part of the Taylor Statten Camps staff team!
The Taylor Statten Camps are Canada’s oldest fourth generational family-run traditional summer camp. We are located on Canoe Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park. The camp is made up of Camp Wapomeo for Girls and Camp Ahmek for Boys. Our camper’s age varies from 6
We are currently seeking two (2) Night security people, one (1) for each camp.
As Night Security, your principle duty is to safeguard the campers and the camp site from 11 pm until 6:00 am. This includes making rounds and investigating nightly activity.
· Ensure the safety of campers and the camp during the evening hours.
· Provide support and aid to any campers, who have fallen out of their beds, are homesick, sleep walk, wet the bed, etc.
· Complete two thorough rounds to ensure all campers are present in their cabins.
· Ensure staff members that are signed out have returned from time off.
· Monitor staff safety and behaviour
· Sweep the Dining Hall thoroughly each night in between your two rounds.
· These are not the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be reassigned and other duties may be assigned as required.
· Emergency First Aid or Equivalent and CPR “B”
· Pleasure Craft Operators License (if employed at Wapomeo) is required
Compensation varies depending on age and experience but is generally based on 40 hours per week for 9 weeks at minimum wage. All positions include room, board, laundry and use of facilities.
Dates of employment: June 19 – August 26, 2022 inclusive
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the online application process found at www.taylorstattencamps.com
Or contact us at the Toronto Office: 416 486 6959
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com