WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do attitude. We’re looking for real team players who can take and receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our action-packed shifts. Whether you’re wearing a headset and manning the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register, preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities that will make you a star player on the Wendy’s team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, including
- Health Insurance after qualifications are met
- Employee meal discounts
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy’s
Full time and Part time
Salary: Based on Experience and Position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org