The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound
Gas Technician G3 &G2
The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound is currently looking for a reliable and self-directed team player for the Gas Technician G3 & G2.
This position is responsible for performing several duties that include the installation of various types of HVAC equipment.
- Assist in the installation of various HVAC equipment, such as Furnaces, Fireplaces, and other HVAC equipment
- Assist the installation of gas piping, venting in residential new construction setting
- Participate in continuous improvement and/or training courses
- Represent The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulatory procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- G2 Gas Technician license an asset
- Valid G drivers license with clear drivers abstract
- Experience with plumbing maintenance, installing bathrooms an asset
- Safety oriented
- Detail oriented
- Must be physically able to lift to 50lbs safely and comfortably.
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality are must
- Working towards a career as a HVAC Tech an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and accuracy are must
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Must be physically capable to perform work required for this position including occasional lifting and kneeling
- Ability to work both individually with limited supervision as well as be a team player
- Must pay attention to detail and follow instructions/direction as required
- Have excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Be self-motivated and honest
- Eager to learn and available for training
- Maintain company vehicle safely and cleanly
- Must be able to work inside and outside in all types of environments and weather
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed and is negotiable Depending on Experience
If interested, please contact Nicole Stiles at 705-771-2062
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.