2728574 Ontario Inc.
2728574 Ontario Inc is seeking exceptional individuals to join our team.
We are a company located mainly in Muskoka, our mission is to provide a personalized and detailed service of high quality, satisfying the requirements of our distinguished clients.
- Positive Work Environment
- As a valued member of our team, you will receive a competitive hourly wage negotiable based on your skills and experience.
Requirements for this position would include:
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base
- Align and straighten tiles
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
- Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
- Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
- Cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
- Install tile strips
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: 23 to 25 per hour
If you are eligible, please send your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org