Do you like to organize? Like reeeeeeally organize?
Would you like to work in a fun, creative, friendly and caring, fast pace environment? We are looking for a responsible, self-motivated Admin Assistant to join our amazing, hand-picked team of fabulousness!Our NEW Admin Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making meeting arrangements, preparing reports andmaintaining appropriate filing systems and ensuring the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, CRM software and office equipment.
Ultimately, our successful Admin Assistant will:
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Organize and schedule appointments with admin software
- Plan meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Organize Customer Care
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Pick up and deliver client orders
- Develop and maintain staff training/staff engagement
- plus do additional tasks as required for day to day operations
Please note: this position is not a remote position but an in office position (remote when required due to the government guidelines and restrictions relating to COVID 19)
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary
- A strong level of digital skills (https://bit.ly/3ptlgi7)
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Friendly…. must be friendly
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm. Role will potentially develop into full-time position, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com