Website Community Living Parry Sound
Full-time Contract Position to March 31, 2022 (with possibility of extension)
Community Living Parry Sound has worked with people with a developmental disability and their families over 57 years. Our purpose is to support people with disabilities to build better lives in community, and we envision a community where all people have the power and freedom to determine the life they want
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support with administrative duties, including maintaining manual and electronic files and databases, coordinating incoming and outgoing communications and composing and preparing a variety of documents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
– Minimum two-year post-secondary diploma with a focus on business administration
– Minimum one-year experience in administration, human resources, or related field
– Experience with electronic information management systems
– Excellent computer, organizational, time management and communications skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional and enthusiastic demeanour
– Excellent attention to detail
– Unquestionable tact and confidentiality
– Ability to deal with difficult or sensitive situations
– Cooperative and agreeable team player who is comfortable working in a busy setting
– Comfortable with authority
To learn more about Community Living Parry Sound, please visit:
Deadline for applications is April 16, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Please forward your resume including references and cover letter to:
Community Living Parry Sound
38 Joseph St.
Parry Sound, ON P2A 2G5
Community Living Parry Sound is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require regarding any materials or processes. We thank all applicants who apply; however only those to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org