Kerrwil Publications Ltd. (Canadian Yachting Media)
Kerrwil Publications is currently seeking a dynamic, energetic and entrepreneurial spirited individual to join our Sales Team. The Advertising Sales position available is focused on our boating brand publications and digital services. This individual is a self-starter and will work with our experienced Sales Team to:
· Shadow current Sales Team members and learn effective sales habits and skills to ensure success as well as learn the relationships between current key specific accounts.
· Proactively support sales activity on client programs.
· Seek and secure new business revenue streams – prospecting, cold calling, setting up client meetings.
· Manage business and relationships with existing clients.
· Demonstrate effective knowledge of social media innovations, technology/digital trends as well as proficiency with media research and demographic targeting.
· Develop accurate projections.
· A passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends.
· Self-starter and People oriented with a love of selling, from prospecting to closing to expanding client base.
· Passion for marketing, and ready for the challenge of taking ownership of your territory.
· 3+ years or Post-Secondary diploma in marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience.
· Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to provide clear sales projections.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience in the boating / marine industry is an asset.
· Previous experience in the digital, social media and/or public relations in the Business-To-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) space.
· Exceptional inter-office communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver high-quality solutions.
· Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Multi-tasking and deadline management.
· Solution-oriented focus with a strategic mindset and collaborative approach at problem solving.
· Exceptionally results-driven, responsible, and accountable.
· Ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
· Bilingualism is an asset.
Job Status: Full Time
· Experience in publishing is an asset.
Minimum Grade 12 (OSSD). Post-Secondary diploma or higher preferred.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jill Snider via email or in-person (please make appointment for in-person drop off) Submit
cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org