Website Fowler Construction
Position Purpose: To provide support to all activities involved in the production and processing of stone and aggregates and asphalt.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
– Perform work safely
– Perform and document daily equipment maintenance duties such as checking levels, safety
equipment, greasing etc.
– Must have the ability to operate within a team environment
– Operate and maintain equipment as required and trained
– Actively and safely participate in the plants cleaning and preventative maintenance programs
– Operate equipment as per the Foreperson’s directions
– Constantly observe and report all plant deficiencies to the plant Foreperson
– Participated in most company sponsored training programs. Quickly obtain all certifications as required by government and Fowler regulations
– They must be physically fit, work outside, lift up to 50 pounds
– Valid driver’s license and be willing to work around a crushing plant (it will be noisy and dusty)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org