Napoleon (Wolf Steel Canada)
As a Napoleon Assembler, you are responsible to safely produce the required quantity and quality of parts in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs in accordance with plant and Company specifications.
Days 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday- 6 month contract
Afternoons 3pm – 11pm or 3pm -11:30pm pending facility Monday to Friday- 6 month contract
Midnights 11pm – 7am Monday to Friday
Shift Premiums – Afternoons $0.50, Midnights $1.00 – per hour
If you are…
• A hands-on fast paced individual that enjoys working collaboratively or in a team environment.
• A problem solver that offers realistic solutions or continuous improvements.
• A performance driven Associate that takes pride in their work.
We want you to be part of our TEAM!
• Competitive compensation package.
• Team centric culture built on mutual respect, collaboration, innovation, and solid core values.
• Straight shifts, no rotation required.
• Accessible by public transit.
• Substantial product discounts.
• Canadian owned manufacturer with a distinct line-up of home comfort products.
• Associate Purchase Programs, Product Discounts, In-house Sales.
• Appreciation Events, Raffles, Draws, Fundraising, BBQ’s, Competitions.
• Opportunity to work for one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies.”
• Most of all, an opportunity to become a permanent Associate.
• Production: Assemble a wide variety of products while maintaining compliance with quality standards.
• Organization: Stage and organize materials (work instructions, labels) to prepare your team for the sequence of production.
• Instructions: Perform repetitive work where operational sequences or methods are established and changes are made only when directed.
• Equipment/Tools: Operate powered and manual equipment to OHSA/Company safety standards.
• Quality: Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Manufacturing Supervisor or Team Lead.
Are your credentials in-line with our need?
• High School educated or GED, or 3 – 5 years related manufacturing experience.
• Upbringing in manufacturing. Experience in an assembly/production fast-paced environment is considered an asset.
• Intermediate computer skills an asset.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Physical handing of products weighing approximately 40 lbs.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of concentration and focus required.
• Licensed forklift operator is considered an asset.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.