ASSISTANT SPRAY FOAM INSTALLER – Wage starting at $22.00/hr. Negotiable depending on experience.
Full-time, year-round employment. Benefits available after completion of probationary
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Spray Foam Installer are the following:
– Responsible for assisting with the operation of the spray foam equipment with the support of the Lead
Sprayer. The Assistant Sprayer will receive job task direction and corrections, as needed, from the Lead
– Follow directions provided by President or GM, and when on-site, the Site Foreman.
– Assist with set up and take down of scaffolding as required.
– Masking and Preparation of work site to protect windows and floors.
– Assisting Lead sprayer
– Enforce and follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work
– Removing over spray/ clean-up
– Clock in and clock out using the downloaded phone App “Blip by BrightHR”
– Assist the Lead with filling out and handing in daily, all required job sheets of duties performed. If not
possible to physically hand in, then a clear photo must be taken and text to the office no later then 7am
the following morning.
– Helping the Lead with maintaining spray foam equipment/ rebuilding guns, etc.
– Making sure that the work site, truck, and equipment are kept clean, tidy, and in good working
– helping on Fibre Teams when required
– Good attitude
– Willing to work irregular hours (long days/ short days/ occasional weekends)
– Hard worker
– Be a Team Player! Help other team members when needed.
Please apply by email to: email@example.com or by phone to: 705-746-0066
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer.
The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this
information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org