As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit
new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19
pandemic. For your safety and that of our employees, we have implemented additional cleaning and
disinfecting procedures in-store.
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian
success story and a household name. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in
Montreal. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by providing a positive and
consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer
products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader
in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
• Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure
to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
• Ensuring that employees work safely;
• Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team
• Operating a cash register;
• Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
• Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
• Providing quality customer service; and
• Ensuring store cleanliness.
• Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
• Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
• Strong leadership and communication skills; and
• Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing
Canadian company, please apply online or in store at 1 Pine Dr.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address,
date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information
request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a
Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the
ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal
information for the purpose of identity theft.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.dollarama.com.