Parry Sound Fuels
Attendant, gas bar (except self-service)
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Experience: Experience an asset. Automotive Service Station Attendant Specific Skills: Refuel vehicles. Perform minor property maintenance. Additional Skills: Receive payments from customers. Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil and accessory sales. Work Setting: Automotive service station. Work Site Environment: Outdoors. Wet/damp. Odours. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Work under pressure. Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills. Flexibility. Client focus. Reliability. Health benefits: Health care plan. Disability benefits. Dental plan. Vision care benefits. Long term benefits: Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- Location: Parry Sound, ON
- Salary: $16.00 to $17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Source: Job Bank #2042244
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Automotive Service Station Attendant Specific Skills
- Refuel vehicles; Perform minor property maintenance
- Additional Skills
- Receive payments from customers; Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil and accessory sales
- Work Setting
- Automotive service station
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Odours
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Seniors
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org