Fast Forward AVU
• Minimum experience installing AV systems, or electrical work 12v car and marine systems.
• We require a valid driver’s license + tools and basic job skills
• iPhone or Android Smartphone
• Solder XLR, 1/4″ TS/TRS, 1/8″ TS/TRS, RCA, DB9 termination experience
• Compression RG6, RG59 termination experience
• Crimp RJ45 UTP and STP termination experience
• Fibre LC MM/SM termination experience
• Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar)
• Use of hand and Power Tools
• Proficiency with Basic networking and troubleshooting
• Experience with Control4 or any Home Automation Systems Preferred but not required.
• Experience with accessing and troubleshooting shooting audio DSP software such as Symetrix, QSC Qsys, Audio Architect
Own vehicle preferred, but must be able to get to and from work
Based out of Midland but could be working anywhere in Ontario
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com