- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: Dec 17, 2021
Ideal Supply Inc.
Automotive Inside Sales/Counter Associate
Ideal Supply is a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. With over 30 locations across Ontario and 95 years of serving our customers, Ideal Supply is a leader in the sales & distribution of Electrical, Industrial, Automotive and Safety products.
Presently, we are looking for an experienced Automotive Inside Sales/Counter Associate within our Parry Sound ON location.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Access to in-house expertise and training
- Employee Pension Plan-Employer matching contributions
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Stability working for a growing and well established organization
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent Automotive Product knowledge
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Ability to develop good customer relations
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient with the AS400
- Computer & Typing skills
- Answer telephones and process orders
- Attend to walk in customers
- Source non stock and specialty products and price accordingly
- Responsible for processing invoices to customers as well as properly processing credits
Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You only regret the chances you don’t take – apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Have you been referred by an Ideal Supply employee to apply for this role?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Automotive: 2 years (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.