Enaahtig Healing and Learning Centre
Under the direct supervision of the Youth Program Manager, the Night Attendant is expected to monitor youth, random room checks, prepare daily group paperwork, contribute to the general housekeeping and maintain the overnight security. While not in-program the applicant will have the chance to work day shift to prepare for the start of program.
- Ensure general housekeeping of office and meeting rooms.
- Ensure the overall housekeeping of the Lodge is maintained and meets health code regulations.
- To work in partnership with team to ensure youth are monitored via camera and room checks.
- Prepare breakfast for the youths each morning.
- Completing/Filing Serious Occurrence’s when deemed necessary.
- Ensuring all program oriented material are posted and ready for next day.
- Night Attendant duties are ensuring safety and client needs are met while in residence.
- While off program be capable to work flexible hours to assist in prepping for next program.
- Have or willing to obtain CPR/First Aid, PMAB, ASIST Trainings.
- Be willing to work night shifts in rural setting.
- Basic counselling, conflict resolution/crisis intervention skills an asset.
- Be aware of crisis/emergency response practices.
- Work cooperatively with other staff, contracted Elders, professionals and manager.
- Be able to work independently and team oriented.
- Must be willing to obtain or have a current Criminal Records Screening including the Vulnerable Sector.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide a current Driver’s Record Search.
- Be respectful and sensitive to client’s issues, needs and concerns.
- Relate to clients and community members in a professional, kind manner.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: $40,000-$42,000 per year
- Full health and dental benefits
- Additional 4% vacation pay
- RRSP Program
- Paid time off
- Please email email@example.com
- Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References.
Indigenous applicants will be given priority, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org