Weeks Construction Inc.
- Conduct detailed pre-trip inspections of equipment and assigned vehicles.
- Transport loads to assigned facilities following all safety requirements.
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner while abiding by all company policies and procedures.
- Act in accordance with the Ministry of Transportation and Ministry of Environment rules and regulations and/or other applicable legislative bodies.
- Participate in training as required by the company and/or its representatives.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in the Construction industry.
- Class DZ and/or AZ license required with no restrictions.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract/CVOR.
- Copy of Drivers Abstract.
- Safety Boots.
- Ability to climb up and down a vehicle repetitively and/or as required.
- Ability to pull/push as required to safely secure any loads (e.g. using winches, securing tarps, using ropes and/or chains as required, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write effectively.
- Heavy Equipment experience is considered an asset.
Preference will be given to candidates with construction, aggregate and/or waste management experience. Drivers are expected to perform a variety of tasks in different divisions dependent upon work availability
Send resumes to email@example.com
or call us and ask to speak to HR (705) 746-5111 ext. 102
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org