Tower Excavating based out of Parry Sound, ON is seeking one (1) qualified candidate for the full time position multi dimensional position of Tri-Axle Dump Truck & Float Driver. Tower is a small but growing team; with multi disciplined and cross trained employees to get jobs done safely and efficiently in the field.
Candidates with the following Qualifications will be considered for this position:
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Valid AZ License, with a clean drivers abstract and CVOR (proof required)
- Minimum 3 years Truck Driving Experience. The following additional related skills and experience are required
- Load, Tow and unload 35 ton float trailer independently
- Load securement and safety
- Safe operation of heavy equipment (excavator, loader, skid steer, dozer, etc)
- Able to self load and deliver aggregate material independently
- Regular maintenance (greasing, cleaning etc) of truck, float and equipment
- Daily inspections and log book keeping
- Equipment operating experience will be considered an asset
- Willing and able to assist with physical labour when required, which may include shoveling, raking, compacting, heavy lifting up to 75 lbs and various other construction related tasks.
- Knowledge of Construction Methods
The Candidate must be able to provide the following:
- Own transportation to yard/job site as required.
- Ability to work out of town for extended duration (shared accommodations and meal allowance provided, typically home on weekends)
- Able to work occasional overtime/weekends during peak season if required
- Own CSA safety boots required
Tower Excavating strives to provide year round employment but can not guarantee as such. Compensation will be based on experience and demonstrated ability.
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.