Our Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it’s about creating a human connection with every customer. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while representing a world class brand and the perks that come from being a partner at Starbucks! We have part time and full time opportunities in our retail stores.
Are you ready to?
Be part of something bigger
Deliver legendary customer service
Start your career in retail
This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Ability to create a genuine moment of connection with our customers – making a difference in their day by discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Willingness to learn – using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment.
- NOTE: No previous experience required
Some of the Perks from working at Starbucks
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Coffee or Tea “Markout” is a pound of coffee or box of tea or Kcups each week
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Flexible work schedules (20hrs. week/ Can flex with school schedules)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for part-time employees
- RRSP Matching and Stock options for all Partners
- Employee discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Great long term career opportunities in management
Location: 294 Louisa Street, Parry Sound, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Apply on Indeed
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.