- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: May 31, 2022
Canadian Wireless Communications Inc
Bell Sales Associate
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Come join our team at the Bell Parry Sound location.
Looking for someone excited to sell the newest and greatest smartphones on the best network! Plus, we offer Bell TV and Internet services on the fastest network in North America!
If you are competitive by nature and can influence others through your enthusiasm and passion, you will find our team and organization a great place to be – a place where you can genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want.
Do you fit the part?
- Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices, and digital merchandising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and strong ability to prioritize
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 35 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive, and challenging work environment
- Pride in knowing you are making the difference
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Bonus based on store profitability
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization as a condition of hire. Proof of full vaccination will be required.
- Retail Associates & Cashiers: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.