Bell Technical Solutions
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of a Field Service Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell’s home phone, internet and Fibe TV.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES?
• To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
• Install, repair and maintain Bell’s most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
• Promote Bell services and products
• Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
• Troubleshoot complex telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
• Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TECHNICIAN?
• G2 driver’s license or higher
• Ability to distinguish colours
• Work in all weather conditions
• Ability to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Flexible to work 48 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
• Strong written and verbal communications
NICE TO HAVE
• Education in Electric/Electronics/Electro Mechanics
• Experience working in a trades position
• Strong customer service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Paid Training & Tools
• Option to receive commission on sales
• Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
• Guaranteed Hours
• Union Membership
• Immigration Support For Foreign Employees
• Internal Career Advancements within Bell Solutions Techniques and Bell affiliates
• Company provided Smartphone and Laptop
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday (8:00am – 9:00pm) Saturday and Sunday (8:00am – 7:00pm)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com