Website Gordon Bay Marine
Gordon Bay Marine Ltd. is looking to add vehicle cleaners to our team. Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and detailing customers boats and the cleanliness and aesthetic appearance of All Gordon Bay Marine’s trucks, boats, docks, office buildings and shops.
- Seasonal/Full time, working weekdays, weekends, some holidays, and overtime. Flexibility in scheduling and tasks is required.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, able to handle a large workload, physically demanding tasks, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Be punctual, respectful, hardworking, energetic, positive, excel at time management, communications, teamwork, and follow leadership.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions, rain, heat, often dusty environment.
- Perform various cleaning activities, to include scrubbing boat hulls, acid wash boats, pressure wash interior and exterior of boats, vacuum carpets, polishing chrome, boat waxing and detailing.
- Other secondary activities will include cleaning bathrooms, and including washing floors, vacuuming carpets, washing carpets, docks, dusting, polishing and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Team Supervisor.
- Responsible for reporting any damage found, work as a team and independently to complete all tasks by deadlines.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Randy at: Email: RandyE@gordonbay.com, Mail or in person: 55a Hatherley Rd. Mactier, ON P0C 1H0
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to RandyE@gordonbay.com