Website Patriquin Virtual Office
– Answering telephone in a professional manner, taking and relaying messages promptly
– Greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
– Receiving incoming bookkeeping materials from clients: sorting those materials promptly, identifying urgent action items, and then processing, via data entry, the materials according to the client’s needs, and PVO company billing cycle, including keeping notes on each client’s file
– Producing monthly/quarterly/yearend reports for clients, WSIB CRA, etc.
– Routine confirmation calls to CRA, WSIB, etc. and occasional online research
– Receiving, sending and printing emails (Owner to be cc’d on emails)
– Tracking time spent on each client file via the QuickBooks Timer, as work is progressing. Uploading the timer data at the end of each work day
providing interim timer uploads as directed by Owner
– Copying, scanning, faxing or documents
– Creating filing systems
– Maintaining working files, clean workspace, etc.
– Providing guidance, occasionally as needed, on PVO routines, policies & procedures to new employees, in the Owner’s absence
– Utilizing Excel for the creation of spreadsheets, as applicable to client files, and PVO internally
Wage Starting at $18.00 per hour and up pending experience and knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org