RoyalTea on King
RoyalTea on King is searching for outgoing and self-sufficient individuals who are
passionate about British culture and love providing excellent customer service to join
our team at our new and exciting boutique store located in downtown Midland!
Are you Passionate about British culture?
If you are, RoyalTea on King in Midland is a locally owned business that brings you the
very best of everything British on the beautiful shores of Georgian Bay. Our specialty
shop has grown into a stand-alone boutique, offering goods ranging from snacks,
sweets, and drinks, to jewelry from Ireland, authentic merino wool sweaters, and
Key Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Making sure each customer receives a superior shopping experience.
• Listening to the individual needs of the customer and providing tailored advice in
a professional manner.
• Providing solid product knowledge to our customers.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Processing orders and arranging pick up orders for clients.
• Styling and arranging merchandise to boutique standards.
• Maintaining high standard of cleanliness and organization.
• A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality.
• Focused on providing quality customer service.
• A strong communicator, both verbal and written.
• Skilled at handling a retail POS system (computer skills a must).
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible, able to work weekends, with days off during the week.
• A team player.
• Interested in British culture with an eagerness to learn more.
How To Join The Team:
If this sounds like you, apply to join the team by sending your resume to
email@example.com and letting us know why you are interested in joining
the RoyalTea family!
Salary: $14.75 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
• Retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org