(CAN) Over-the-Counter Associate
Parry Sound, ON
Job type: Part-time
Full Job Description
An Over-the-Counter Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you’ll do…
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
- Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
- Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
- Zoning the department.
- Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
- Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
- Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
- Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1 PINE DR, PARRY SOUND, ON P2A 3C3, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Find Jobs
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.ca.