(CAN) Overnight Lead
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Company Site
Job Requisition Id: R-1630965
Working as an Overnight Lead at Walmart Canada is a great way to gain valuable experience in the retail industry. A Lead Department Manager – Overnights leads a team by adhering to the basic beliefs and values of Walmart. This team has accountability to stock shelves, set up displays, and ensure that the store is always well-presented and maintained. If you enjoy leading others and have an eye for detail, working as a Lead Department Manager – Overnights may be a great fit for you!
What you’ll do…
- Assists in providing direction and the co-ordination of the Overnight Stocking as per communicated priorities from the Overnight Assistant Manager and the Daytime Management Team.
2. Assesses the overall presentation of merchandise and appearance of the store noting deficiencies for corrective action and executes merchandising display changes where required.
3. Ensures that defective merchandise is taken to claims room.
4. General responsibility for store safety and security in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager. Manage accidents that occur during overnight shift in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager.
5. Inspects premises of assigned areas within the store to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities are in compliance.
6. Participates training and development of Overnight Associates to achieve production results.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1 PINE DR, PARRY SOUND, ON P2A 3C3, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.