Cap 1 Associate
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Company Site: https://careers.walmart.ca/
Job type: Full-time, Part-time
Full Job Description
To provide customer service by completing assigned handheld device and modular activities. This will be accomplished by accurately completing price changes and signing merchandise, CAPing bins, stocking picks, completing section work and completing modular activities all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you’ll do
- Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate
- Reviewing workload for assigned area(s) of the store
- Completing price changes and accurately signing merchandise
- Completing Section Work – Modular integrity, PI and shelf capacity errors
- Working merchandise, CAPing bins and completing picks to support the Customer Availability Process
- Ensuring proper fixtures, supplies and tools are used to complete necessary tasks
- Print, set and finalizing Modulars, set features and merchandising seasonal areas
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: One location
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.ca.