- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: May 26, 2022
CAP 2 Associate
To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you’ll do
1. Preparing and resetting Receiving Area
2. Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers
3. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise
4. Maintaining cold chain for refrigerated and frozen receiving and stocking
5. Pulling pallets of merchandise to the sales floor for overnight processing
6. Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service when necessary
7. Label and placing overstock merchandise
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Age – 16 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.ca.