Jennings Lodge Retirement Home
We are looking for an energetic and caring individual to join our team as a Care Worker! Our facility is a
residential care home that has been providing support and care within our community for over 35 years.
• Provides quality care to in-house residents (no one is bedridden)
• Creates a positive work and living environment for our residents and staff
• Actively engages our residents and ensure the supervision and safety of our residents at all time
• Complete required documentation of residents daily activities and interactions
• Ensures positive and professional communication with residents, families and team members on an
• Other duties as assigned
• Preference will be given to those applicants with experience and/or knowledge in an Addictions and/or
Mental Health setting.
• Applicant with no experience can be trained on the job
• Passion for working with individuals who are vibrant and mobile (no one is bedridden)
• Well-developed interpersonal, and relationship-building skills; ability to establish rapport with individuals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use frequent light to medium physical effort: lifting up to 20 kg (44 lbs.), bending and stooping
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following prior to first day of work:
• Up-to-date Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C) certification
• Successful completion of Police Records Check within the last six months
• Up-to-date immunizations
Please note only those individuals legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for employment.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a Police
Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening.
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Job Site Location: Penetanguishene, ON
Hours of Work: Night; Evening; Day; Weekend; Weekday
Position: Care Worker – Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Company: Jennings Lodge Retirement Home
Start Date: ASAP
Job Status: Part Time
Salary: $15.50 to $19.25 per hour
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com