Website Home Instead Senior Care
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Do you have a caring heart and would like to make some extra money helping older adults stay safe at home? Home Instead Senior Care is actively recruiting CAREGivers in Barrie and area!
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic CAREGivers who will share in our mission to help seniors continue to live independently wherever they call home. In addition to supporting seniors and their families, you will enjoy flexible hours, training & development opportunities, access to 24/7 support staff and easy online scheduling. We believe in building trust, taking the lead, and sharing our hearts with clients and their families to optimize the level of care provided.
Our CAREGivers provide individualized care that supports the needs of our client’s and their families. You will provide non-medical care which might include:
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication cueing
• Personal care assistance and cueing
• Transportation and errands
• Properly maintain communication regarding client activities, progress or concerns
• Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Other responsibilities as required
Communities we service: At Home Instead Senior Care, we pride ourselves on enhancing the lives of seniors in our communities.
These communities include:
• Barrie and surrounding area
• Orillia and surrounding area
• Wasaga Beach and surrounding area
• Midland and surrounding area
• Elmvale and surrounding area
• Collingwood and surrounding area
• Muskoka (Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, etc) and surrounding area
Job Status: Part Time
Salary: $15 -$17.50
Job Site Location: Simcoe County various homes
Hours of Work: Flexible
Advertise Until: Nov 29, 2020
How to Apply:
If you are dedicated and compassionate with caregiving experience, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and application online at: https://www.homeinstead.com/3030/home-care-jobs Home Instead Senior Care Barrie is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting the standards of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require additional assistance or accommodations to complete the application process, please notify us directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.