Chickadee Home Care
Required full-time and part-time caregivers, for evenings, night shifts, and weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Provide personal care to clients as required according to the client’s care plan.
– Ensure the comfort, safety, and social well-being of clients are met to the greatest possible extent.
– Provide personal care and home support services that are within the caregiver’s scope of practice.
– Observe and document client conditions, report unusual events or changes in a client’s condition to the immediate supervisor.
– Understand and implement infection control practices.
– Participate in ongoing educational activities and in-services.
– Adhere to Chickadee Home Care policies and procedures.
– Participate in proactive health and safety activities at all times. Notify the supervisor of any health and safety risks or concerns.
– Complete other tasks as required.
– Be compassionate, responsible, professional, and reliable.
– Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently.
– Ability to stand, bend, squat, kneel, and reach freely.
– Ability to lift 50 pounds, the ability to assist clients with mobility, i.e. roll in bed, standing, walking, sitting, transferring, etc.
– Demonstrated ability to follow spoken and written instructions as related to client care.
– Clear vulnerable sector criminal record check.
– Reliable transportation
Wage – $20 to $23 per hour
Apply with resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com