Sustainment Construction is looking to add an experienced, full time, permanent Carpenter to our team!
We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, integrity and design.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
• Framing of custom homes, additions, outdoor living spaces.
• Building foundations
• Installing floor beams
• Laying sub-flooring
• Installing walls and roof systems
• Shape/cut materials to specified measurements using hand tools, machines or power saws
• Follows established safety rules and regulations while maintaining a safe and clean environment
• Must have valid Drivers License
• Be willing to work weekends as needed
• Capable of receiving and following instructions
• Attention to detail
• Be able to report to job sites throughout the Muskoka Region (Port Carling, Gravenhurst, Huntsville etc.)
*Days and occasional weekends
*Mon-Fri accommodation is available after 3 months of continuous employment
*Position is permanent, all year around (not a seasonal role)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org