- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: Dec 23, 2021
Tamarack North Ltd.
Since 1990, Tamarack North Ltd. has been securing our reputation as Muskoka’s finest builder of luxury homes and residential lakefront estates. We owe our success to all the hard-working people who bring their passion and skill to work every day, and hopefully, that will include you.
· General and/or finishing carpentry duties as assigned
· Quality control of the assigned tasks
· Maintain a clean, safe work space
· Task execution in an efficient, safe and profitable manner
· Direction to carpenter helpers and labourers
· Mentorship of junior employees
· Communication with crew foreman and/or site supervisor
· Hand framed rafter layout is an asset
· High-end residential construction experience is an asset
· Licensed journeyman carpenter certificate is an asset, not mandatory
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
· Competitive Salary
· Benefits Package including Health Care Spending Account, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness and Long-Term Disability
· RPP Contribution Matching
· Tool Allowance
· Travel Time Compensation
· Paid Training and Skills Development
· Apprenticeship Program
· Employee Share Ownership Program
· Employee Recognition Incentives/Bonuses
· Company-Paid Events
Accessibility: Tamarack North welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Tamarack North Ltd. A Proud Employee-Owned Company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $27.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Company pension
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Tamarack North Ltd. continues to follow and comply with all public health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our workplace and our community.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.