Cedarland Homes Ltd
Cedarland Homes Ltd is growing and looking to add two Carpentry Labourers to our team for the upcoming busy season. Positions available to start immediately. Full time, year round, benefits, company vehicles to sites.
Students are also welcome to apply for summer positions
Job Tasks and Expectations:
· Assist with clean ups and prep work as required at shop or on-site.
· Lift materials as required/instructed.
· Follow direction from supervisor regarding specific tasks.
· Work alongside the crew and assist as necessary.
· Handle tools with the Health & Safety of myself and team members in mind.
· Cut/shape building materials as directed by the supervisor.
· Valid drivers’ license preferred, although not required.
· Use PPE as required by individual jobs.
· Participate alongside my crew with a positive and helpful attitude.
– Working as a Carpentry Labourer is a physically demanding job, and requires regularly lifting up to 50 pounds at a time.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 44 hours/week, company vehicles to sites, medical benefits available after 6 months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour, dependent on experience
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com