Greystone Project Management Inc
$18 – $31 an hour
Looking for an opportunity to work with a strong, diverse team in the Muskoka Area? Do you have the following qualifications?
• You have experience in building construction, specifically experience with concrete footings, foundations, and carpentry, and the related equipment/tools would be an asset.
• You are able to work cooperatively and safely with others.
• Apprentices or those seeking apprenticeship opportunities welcome.
Job Description for: Carpenter’s Assistant
The Carpenter’s Assistant works cooperatively with other site staff under the direction of the Site Supervisor, Foreman and/or General Superintendent. The Carpenter’s Assistant is responsible for contribution to work on a specific construction site in a manner consistent with Company objectives.
This position requires familiarity and comfort level on active construction sites, as well hands-on experience with concrete / forming, carpentry and/or finish work experience in order to productively contribute to activities onsite would be an asset. The location of work is mainly in and around the Muskoka Region.
Greystone will accommodate the needs of applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment and hiring process. Please advise us if you are an individual who requires accommodation throughout this process.
Greystone Project Management is Muskoka’s premier builder of Industrial, Commercial, MultiResidential and Institutional buildings. Established in April 1995 in Huntsville, Ontario.
Greystone is a highly respected company, with a reputation of project excellence, backed by quality workmanship, an excellent safety record, and exceptional client service.
Job Type: Full-time
• Monday to Friday, with no seasonal layoffs
Salary: $18.00-$31.00 per hour, or based on demonstrated skill & experience
• Bonus pay
• Overtime pay
• Travel time will be paid for travel to sites that are further than 35 minutes from head office, and requiring travel
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Apprenticeship program reimbursement available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com