- locations: 60 Joseph St, Parry Sound, ON
Location: 60 Joseph St, Parry Sound, Ontario, P2A 2G5
We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Why is this role important
Our Cashiers connect with customers through delightful conversations and efficient transactions to create a memorable in-store shopping experience.
What you’ll do
- Provide great customer service
- Scan products and process customer transactions accurately
- Support in the delivery of company-directed promotions and programs
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
- Keep the register area neat and stocked with essential supplies
- Assist customers with general inquiries
- Maintain a positive environment in the store
Who you are
- A team player with good communication skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced work environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving inquiries
- Motivated to learn new things and delivering great customer service
Experience you bring
- Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
What you bring
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to move 25lbs and remain in a stationary or standing position for entire shifts
How You’ll Succeed:
At No Frills, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type: Part time
Type of Role: Regular
No Frills recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit myview.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.