Casual Supply Teacher(s)
West Parry Sound Locations:
Waubeek Early Learning and Child Care Centre
EarlyON Child and Family Centres
To guide and supervise children enrolled in the Child Care Program in all areas of development, under
the direction of the Supervisor and in accordance with the Child Care and Early Years Act and the
philosophy of the Directly Operated Child Care programs, on a casual call-in basis. Work includes direct
interaction with children that can be physically demanding.
• Experience in a related childcare field
• Secondary School Graduation Diploma
• Early Childhood Education Diploma and current membership with the College of E.C.E.,
considered an asset
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal professionally with peers and parents in a friendly and cooperative manner
• Clear Vulnerable Sector Check
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Knowledge and understanding of all legislation relevant to the position
• Basic level of computer skills required
• Ability to travel throughout the District as required
• Must obtain certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR, within 3 months
Rate of Pay: $20.44/hour, plus 4% vacation pay
Please submit cover letter & resume referencing job ID 22U-22
Attn: Danielle Villeneuve, CHRP
Manager of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
Fax: (705) 751-5370, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Upon request by
the applicant, accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
The DSSAB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please advise the
HR department accordingly.
The DSSAB actively seeks candidates from First Nations, Métis, and Inuit, racialized and LGBTQ2S+ communities, women, and people
with disabilities. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com