Website Chef Bill Presents
Fresh Food done right to compliment the star Drunken Jams, Jellies & Marmalades
Are you looking for a supportive small kitchen team where you can quickly grow your skills and take on a leadership role?
We are a new cafe open along the waterfront looking for a chef / cook to support our daily menu, freezer meals! Our food is a blend of Canadian classics and international cuisine.
The chef / cook will be responsible for prepping daily menus, weekly specials, custom charcuterie boards, and freezer meals. There will be the opportunity to assist front of house, and work with a growing business.
A bit about you:
- At least 1 year kitchen experience
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
- Strong knife and prep skills
- Standing for periods of 3 hours
- Able to lift 25 kg
- Follow Ontario Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Food handler’s certificate up to date at time of hire
- Looking for growth
What we offer
- A Red Seal Chef run kitchen
- a mentorship experience with opportunity to grow
- Raise in the first 6 months
- Part time hours working to full time as business grows (Tuesday to Saturday) Sunday Monday off
This role has the opportunity to grow into a kitchen manager position!!
Send me an email if this sounds like the right job for you!
Application deadline: 2021-08 – 06
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent working to Full Time Perminate
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
All staff will be required to wear masks at all times and asked to stay home if feeling unwell. We are a small team and there will never be more than 3 staff in the kitchen at any time.
Social distancing measures will be upheld at all times.
Application deadline: 2021-08-06
Expected start date: 2021-08-09
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com