Website AIM Chimney Sweep
Position Name: Service Technician/ Chimney Sweep
Location: Office is in Midland Ontario Service area is within a 1.5 hour radius of main office
Position Description: This position in our Company is open to all genders and involves the Inspection, Servicing, Troubleshooting & Diagnosis, Repair, Modification & Installation of Fireplaces, Chimneys, Hearth Appliances & Hearth Accessories. As well as, the sweeping service of residential hearth appliances and their related venting and chimney systems.
For a motivated person who has previous service work experience and is quick-to-learn and can successfully apply and integrate what they’ve learned, they can move into a full-time career position with benefits.
The qualified applicant will train to move into a position of running a professional, successful, profitable service truck for our company.
Submit resume via email to email@example.com with SUBJECT TITLE BEING JOB APPLICATION Please list all related job experiences on your Resume and Available date
Qualifications: Applicant MUST have and maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable transport to and from our offices
– Clean driving record.
– Applicant must have a clean background check.
– Ability to lift up to 100 lb + with assistance [standard stove weight 400 lbs]
– Ability to climb ladders and work comfortably on rooftops and scaffolding.
– Safety-Conscious Attitude Required.
– Clean-Cut, Professional Appearance preferred.
– Legible Handwriting required and basic math skills
– Good sense of organization and exceptional attention to detail required.
– Ability to meet and professionally interact with our clients required.
– Previous service work or sales experience helpful but not necessary
– General construction experience or knowledge helpful but not necessary
– Applicant must be a motivated team player for consideration.
Hours/Days Required: Monday-Friday; Occasional Saturdays as needed.
Pay Scale: Depends on work history and experience level.
Full-Time Benefits: Paid Holidays, vacation Pay, Paid Training & Travel for Training, Uniforms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org