ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. Currently hiring for Contract Part-time Weekend positions
• Must be able to rack parts properly to ensure proper contact and good plating quality.
• Visually check and remove parts misplaced or visibly defective and place in reject
• Must be able to manually un-rack parts, remove any visibly defective parts and place
them in reject pail.
• Capable of performing rack changes
• Capable of using computer system to print out process/shipping labels for containers
• Report any process quality or equipment problems to set-up person
• Contribute to maintaining TS16949 and ISO140001 certification.
• Maintain good housekeeping and follow all safe operating procedures and best work
• Able to pack parts into container and stack containers onto skids.
• Able to do any other factory general work within department if required
Hours of Work:
• Rotating shift s (days, afternoons and midnights)
• up to 24 Hours per weekend
• $ 15.45 per hour plus shift premiums and $ 0.92 cost of living per hour
ZF-TRW is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our clients/customers, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
ZF-TRW understands that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment for everyone. We are committed to ensuring our organization’s compliance by incorporating accessibility legislation into our policies, procedures, equipment requirements, training, and best practices.
We will review these policies and practices annually, as organizational changes occur, or in anticipation of compliance deadlines. In addition, we will strive to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and effective manner.
Providing an accessible and barrier-free environment is a shared effort, and as an organization, ZF-TRW is committed to working with the necessary parties to make accessibility for all a reality. For more detailed information on our accessibility policies, plans, and training programs, please contact Human Resources.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Company: ZF – TRW Midland
Job Status: Part Time
Hours: temporary position
Job Site Location:
Hours of Work:
Weekend; Day; Evening; Night; Flexible
Nov. 23, 2020
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com