Sorted Property Solutions
SORTED PROPERTY SOLUTIONS is excited to be expanding our team.
We are currently looking to hire part-time team members with opportunity of growth.
Our ideal team member will be:
• Detail Orientated and thorough
• Punctual and Efficient
• Clean Driving Record
• Provide a Criminal Record Check
• Ideally have access to transportation
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
• Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming,
dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
• Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures,
cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning
toilets and urinals.
• Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
• Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
• Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
• Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
• Performs additional duties as needed.
We are proud to offer our team $17/hr and training is provided with lots of opportunity for growth.
Email your resume to Amy Foster to email@example.com
How to Apply:
Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Job Site Location: Midland and area
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org