Website Muskoka Marinas
Muskoka Marinas operates three busy locations; Skeleton Lake Marina, Windermere Marina, and our large storage facility.
Description: Working with the Service Coordinator, you will be part of Muskoka Marinas’ growing service department. Your primary objective will be to ensure the highest level of service for our valued customers; this means completing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to;
• Power washing boats / hull scrubs
• Cleaning/detailing boats to a high standard
• Cleaning of trucks and equipment
• Maintain general tidiness at our shop and yard facilities.
• Maintain a positive and fun work environment we have come to know at Muskoka Marinas!
• Working independently and efficiently to ensure all duties are performed in a safe and timely manner.
• Handle the physical requirements of climbing ladders into boats and carrying equipment, including lifting up to 50lbs
• This position does require the ability to work flexible hours and some weekends
Please forward a resume to SERVICE@MUSKOKAMARINAS.CA the attention of Julie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org