Client Relations Coordinator
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Driver your Career. Accelerate your Success!
Come be part of our story! CSN Buchan’s has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Client Relations Coordinator in the beautiful lake town of Parry Sound, Ontario. Are you interested in a customer focused career? This opportunity might be perfect for you. LIFT Auto Group offers full coverage benefits, wellness plan, career growth and consistent hours.
Owned and operated by Lift Auto Group, CSN Superior is proud to showcase that our top priority is to deliver an optimal customer experience. From interaction with our front office staff through to the delivery of a quality repaired vehicle. The ideal candidate enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment, prides themselves on exceeding customer expectations, and excels as part of a team.
What does it take to work for CSN Lift Auto Group?
- Previous administrative experience required
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment required
- Valid Drivers license required
- Previous Auto-Collision estimating experience is a huge asset
Reporting to our highly experienced Location Manager, your duties will include:
- Greet and make customers feel welcome from the moment they enter the shop
- Collect basic customer information required to commence an estimate
- Prepare and manage customer files, including preparing final invoicing and paperwork required for customer to pick up their vehicle
- Close customer files with the relevant insurance company and communicate with insurance companies where necessary
- Demonstrate superior communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Possess a professional and positive attitude with well-developed problem-solving skills
We offer stability and authentic career opportunities. Most importantly, we care deeply for our people. Our team is important to us, so it is vital that you fit seamlessly with our existing crew. We offer a compensation structure that is complimentary to your experience, investment in your training and a top-tier benefits package. If you pride yourself on your excellent work record and have an energized attitude, we are looking for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parry Sound, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
- Driviers Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.