Client Relations Specialist (Remote)
Apply on company site: https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/SearchJobsWorkFromHome
Pay: $38,500 a year
Job type: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Shift & schedule: 8 hour shift, Weekends as needed, Evenings as needed, Day shift, Monday to Friday, Holidays
Our Client Relations Specialists are responsible for completing quality assurance outbound calls with the objective to obtain feedback from clients regarding services that were accessed previously, with the purpose of ensuring client satisfaction with the service(s) provided, as well as recommending additional support as appropriate
Note: This position is fully remote. All candidates must be able to meet all work from home requirements listed below. In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must reside in one of the following locations
- Alberta, British Columbia, or Ontario, Canada
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Complete quality assurance outbound calls to EAP clients who have previously accessed services
- Gather client feedback regarding previous experience, and action accordingly (i.e. book service, file formal complaint or compliment)
- Assess client needs and recommend additional EAP service(s) as appropriate
- Data entry of client details and administrative follow up work within Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Provide back-up support to Client Care inbound clients as needed
- Take on other responsibilities as requested
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 2+ years of interactive Customer Service experience and previous outbound calling experience
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak) and for bilingual roles, fluent in both English and French
- Passionate about helping others, able to provide empathy when necessary
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess client need, ask probing questions and recommend appropriate service(s) with confidence
- Ability to cope with incoming calls and conducting high volume of outbound calls, working well under pressure
- Enjoys working towards targets around call volumes and call quality with the ability to meet and exceed goals
- Empathetic and able to support clients who may have negative feedback regarding their service experience
- Technical savvy
- Ability to adapt quickly and embrace change
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to pass a criminal background check which may consist of federal fingerprinting
- The flexibility to work any shift assigned between the hours of operations of 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Shifts will be 8 hours per day 5 days per week, so weekend and evening availability is required.
Preferred Experience, Skills, & Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education in a subject such as Psychology strongly preferred (or similar work experience)
- Previous experience in working in a service centre / call centre environment.
- Dedicated, private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Established home internet connectivity; minimum internet download speed of 15 mbps | upload speed of 10 mbps
- Understand own network environment at home
- Ability to troubleshoot own devices & connectivity
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We passionately put our customers and communities first
- We embrace changes and innovate courageously
- We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Remote
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telusinternational.com.