Client Service Representative
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on company site: https://www.cibc.com/en/about-cibc/careers.html
Job type: Part-time
Shift & schedule: Weekend availability
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit
What you’ll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Center and use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. As a Client Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team members, you’ll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. To successfully perform the work, you’ll be on-site full-time
How you’ll succeed
- Client engagement – Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on the client experience and make interactions meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals.
- Problem solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to create a better solution together.
- Leveraging technology – Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
Who you are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Customer Service, Digital Literacy, Online Banking, Organization Efficiency, Teamwork, Transaction Processing
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.cibc.com.